Tuesday 25 October 2011

Flaunting a scarf ....

Wishing you all a very happy Diwali. 
Ok , its getting a little chilly in Delhi Belly , so I decided to wear my scarf with tee today at work.
Details of my outfit
Alcott Black top
Jeggings from Max
Flats from Aradhna Shoes , Lajpat Nagar
Silk scarf from Janpat
Tan Belt -gifted

I did a little sparkling makeup at work today.
Applied golden eye shadow with blue eye pencil :)
I really love wearing scarfs and stoles in winters :)

I liked this pic, so thought I will post this too :)




4 comments:

  1. ooooohhh its that scarf!!! :D I am so getting mine too and we'll flaunt it together ;) LOL...
    Looking gorgeous as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. casual chic!! Love it!!...and as usual, awesome shoes...could you do a couple of posts on bargain shopping in Delhi?...that would be such a huge help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Samyukta-oohh yes we should flaunt it together :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Swati-Sure will do some posts suggesting good places to shop in Delhi soon :)

    ReplyDelete