Sunday 9 December 2012

Outfit: Horse print dress with blazer

I generally love teaming my dresses my dresses with blazers and stockings in winters. I think this is the best way to utilize the dresses in winters ! In a city like Delhi we experience extreme climates...It going to get very cold here in Delhi soon , so before that happens I grabbed the opportunity to wear my dress with blazer.
Also its the first time I did complete smoky eyes , I think its the makeup that inspired me to wear this dress.















Wearing-
Dress- from Sarojni Nagar
Blazer-vintage
Stockings- from China
Footwear-Bata
Clutch-gifted

12 comments:

  1. stunning loved the dress and the make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling it's my first attempt to this makeup :) now I'm feeling confident !! Yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fav dress great...u knw black suits U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love horses so this dress was love at first sight :) black I think is a safe Color :)

      Delete
    2. Mostly people prefer wearing black , it's a safe bet !

      Delete
    3. Mostly people prefer wearing black , it's a safe bet !

      Delete