Friday 15 March 2013

Outfit : Refreshing Friday Look & pop of colors

What happens when a girl who breathes fashion join the corporate world ??
Corporate dressing means formal wear all the time, which is not bad but I wanted a break from my regular trousers today so just after I decided my today's outfit , I changed my mind and decided to wear tunic to work today and add pop of colors by keeping rest of the elements simple.
The best thing I liked about today's morning was that hubby dearest woke up with a smile & complimented me and helped in picking accessories :)
I love it when hubby dearest shows interest in my dressing , it makes me feel so special & happy :)

So its TGIF for me , what about you ??






I am in love with these neon bangles , feel like wearing them everyday !!








Wearing-

Chantilly tunic- my creation :)
Tights-Snowwhite , CP
Necklace- Gifted
Neon Bangles- Archies
Watch-ioni
Statement ring-Silverline
Bow earrings- from exhibition in CR Park
Woven ballerina- Marco Tozzi
Sunglasses-Aldo

Makeup breakup-
Garnier under eye roll-on
Maybelline eye tattoo in edgy emerald
Maybelline gel liner
NYX lipstick in Gem
Lakme eyeconic mascara



4 comments: