Friday 7 June 2013

Outfit: Formal look with a twist

Beige & blue are the standard formal dressing combo. They say if u want to play safe wear these colors together .... Ever since I moved to healthcare I am suppose to wear only formals, as a fashion freak I keep on experimenting with various looks.
I thought of going with combo but with a twist.....

I sometimes wonder how much difference can accessories can make to your look !

Adding prints to your work wardrobe can make a lot of difference , tried & tested :)









Wearing-
Shirt-Customized
Trousers-Customized 
Belt-Lajpat Nagar
Necklace-gifted
Watch-Fossil
Footwear-Woodland
Sunglasses-Aldo


12 comments:

  1. Nice outfit Kannu, fitting is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. @saumya- thanks babes , I found a awesome tailor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. @arpita-aaww thanks in blushing now :)

      Delete
  4. beautiful Kannu :) the shoes specially!!!
    really liked the look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @bee- thanks sweetie , these are one of my fav shoes !

      Delete
  5. Great outfit <3 <3 Love the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the shoes and the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Purvi-Thanks babes, these pumps are like my soulmate :P

      Delete