Thursday 6 June 2013

Outfit : Red & black with side braid

First of all I am sorry for being MIA ..... I am so much into work these days that hardly get time .. but managed to get some clicks for the blog :)
I am experimenting a lot with hairstyles these days , its so hot here in Delhi , its better to tie the hair than keeping it open.
This was a unplanned look , when I got dressed while doing my routine makeup I thought of doing smoky eyes and nude lips :)









Wearing -
Tunic-From Colaba , Mumbai 
Comfy stretch pants-Allen Solly
Footwear-Hush Puppies
Necklace-Nepal coin necklace , gifted by mummy :)
Earring- gifted by hubby :)
Shell bangle-Gifted by sis in law
Watch- Ed Hardy 
Sunglasses-Aldo



4 comments:

  1. Perfect is the word for the outfit looking gorgeous as ever <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @purvi- thanks babes , u have always been encouraging me by your lovely remarks :)

      Delete
  2. u look lovely kannu..as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @preethi-aaawww its so sweet of u to say that :)

      Delete