Friday 25 October 2013

Outfit : Kurta Patiala Salwar

There are times when u want to get dressed in traditional clothes at work , today was one such day ! Also Diwali is around so I am in festival spirit , loving desi currently !!
As I said in my previous post that every outfit has a story so is with this one , I had this salwar and then I decided to design this kurta. At times I love wearing salwar with short length kurta and also I don't have purple clothes in my wardrobe , so here I am doing justice to the wardrobe adding some purple :)













Wearing-
Outfit-my creation
Footwear-Enroute
Bangles-My creation 
Necklace-Claire's


12 comments:

  1. pretty pretty :) Patialas are my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look lovely dear..love the colour of ur suit <3

    my recent one :My Karwachauth Post
    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/karwa-chauth-festival-oct-2013-mehndi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tej- thanks dear it's for the first time I wore this Color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!! you look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. @Amani-thank u so much and welcome to my blog :)

      Delete